BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 1 - Phase 1

I woke up this morning in a pretty good mood. I was tired, of course, always am. I did myself a smoothie with some frozen fruits, one activia and a cup of 1% milk. I love them. It's nothing new to me because this is what I would sometimes eat in the morning regardless of the diet. I brought myself a frozen entre for lunch since I didn't go the grocery store yesterday (I'm going today). It's a Healthy Choice Gourmet Steamers veggie & rice. There's no meat in this one. I never tried this one before but I thought would be perfect for this diet. I know there might be some ingredients in the sauce I shouldn't be having but I don't think it's that bad. It's also brown rice so even better. I brouht a banana & an apple for snacks. Tonight, I'm making some veggetable chilli. It's delicious and I've always did a batch when attempting this diet. It's very good & filling. I want to try some mashed cauliflower this time. Sounds interesting.

0 comments: