BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 1 - Phase 1 Continue...

So I ate a banana for a snack and then when it came to lunch time, I heated up my frozen entre and OMG! It was DISGUSTING!! I threw it out and had to go to the grocery store to buy myself a premade tossed salad. It was delicious. The only thing though, there was some cheddar cheese and you can't have cheese on phase 1. Oh well, I'll get over it. I have to make myself something tonight but don't have any ideas yet as to what I'll do. I think I'm going to make myself an omelette or something with egg whites. My boyfriend is making himself some steak which I can't eat because I can't eat meat. I'm sure I'll find something good to eat. I'll be taking my before pictures tonight when I get home from work. I weighed myself today and I gained 2 pounds in a week!! That's crazy! My start weight for this is 175.8 lbs.

0 comments: