Well, I've decided to take this diet on again. It's the only diet I really enjoyed doing and saw results. The reason I never sticked to it was I often listen too much of other people's critisism and get discouraged easily. NOT THIS TIME! I have the summer and bathing suit printed in my head and I really want to look good this summer! I have 34-39 lbs to lose. I currently weight 173.2 as of January 19. My weigh in is tomorrow and that's the day I'm starting the Fat Smash Diet. I will be starting phase 1 for 9 days and I won't be weighing myself before day 10. If anyone wants to do this with me, by all means, send me an email. I will probably need a little push from time to time. I will post my starting information and I'll also post my current photos to compare with the after photos. I won't be pretty but has to be done!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment