BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 3 - Phase 1

Starting this morning with a fruit smoothie (frozen fruits & milk). I ate an apple for a snack. I weighed myself just for fun and I weighed 169 lbs!!! I couldn't believe it. It really kept me motivated to keep going and not cheat. I came to work this morning so I'll be going to the grocery store to buy my ingredients I need and I'm also buying some batteries to take my pictures. I don't know what I'll be eating for lunch yet. I need to go buy something. I'm thinking of buying a salad at Subway. I don't have anything lined up for Supper yet but I'll be doing a recipe for sure. I haven't done any exercise yet due to my leg but I'll be trying my stationary bike tonight. I'll do what I can and I'll stop when it hurts too much.

0 comments: