Ok, so I haven't been writting these past days. Let me tell you how it all went out. Friday, I was suppose to go buy myself a salad for lunch but the boss said we could have pizza as a treat. When we have pizza, it comes with garlic fingers, ceasar salad & pasta salad. I couldn't say no to free food. (I'm so busted!) I said no to pop though which I rarely do. I figured that it would only be this once. I went and bought my ingredients for my veggie chilli but didn't get the courage to make it. (Will do tonight though!) So I brought home some leftover of the pasta salad and ate that for dinner (busted again!).
Saturday morning, started my day off with a smoothie. Ate some mac-n-cheese (cauliflower style) again for lunch. I also ate some flavored popcorn before going to bed. I had a pretty so-so day that day.
Today, I started off with a smoothie. I bought some batteries for my camera (FINALLY!) So I'm going to take pictures tonight and will post them. They won't be pretty (I can almost promise that LOL)
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Day 5 - Phase 1
Posted by Sophie Cormier at 6:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment