BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Day 2 - Phase 1

So I should finish what happened last night. In the end, I ate an apple for a snack and then prepared some green peppers, red peppers & onions that I wanted to add to my omelette. Well, Everything was prepared and I sat down to eat but didn't like it after the first bite. I ate 4 egg whites and left the veggies there. I ate a banana with that and before going to bed, I made myself a smoothie with frozen fruits, a banana & milk. It was delicious (the smoothie was). I was suppose to go to the grocery store to get my ingredients for my veggie chilli but didn't due to a pain in my right leg. I can barely walk and it hurts when I have to get up from a lying position. It also stopped me from doing 30 mins of exercise yesterday because of the pain. I was also supposed to take my before pictures last night but when I was ready to take them, I couldn't turn on my camera because my batteries were dead so now I have to go buy more.

Today, I woke up to a snow storm so I took a snow day. Wasn't risking my life today, just taking it easy. I started my day with a smoothie (Milk, frozen fruits & a banana). I'm not sure what I'll be eating today because I can't go out right now. Hopefully I'll find something that doesn't stray me off the diet. I really want to make this diet work.

0 comments: